Graduate School of Economics
Students' Life of the Graduate School of Economics
Some events for students in the master course of the graduate school of economics are presented.
The academic calendar
- In early April:an enrollment ceremony, an orientation of the course, and a welcome party organized by senior students, professors, and administration staff. The summer semester begins.
- In late April:a submission of research plans （duty of all students）
- In late July:the summer semester is over.
- In early September:oral presentations of interim reports on theses and discussions by second grade students.
- In late September:the winter semester begins.
- In autumn:academic excursion （optional activities）.
- In early January:submission of theses by second grade students.
- In late January:the winter semester is over.
- In early February:oral examinations for the theses of second grade students.
- In mid-March:a completion ceremony of the master course for second grade students.
Photos of lectures
Lecture on the finance（1）.
Lecture on the finance（2）.
Lecture on the international culture.
A study tour to the care facility.
Photos from an academic excursion
Lecture in the hotel.
Foreign students, Japanese students, professors, and administration staff（1）
Foreign students, Japanese students, professors, and administration staff（2）
Visit to Hankoji in Chiba, predecessor of the present Rissho University （1580-1874）（1）
Visit to Hankoji in Chiba, predecessor of the present Rissho University （1580-1874）（2）